Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alternative WFUV.org listening site
Terry
post Sep 19 2011, 03:54 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

There was panic earlier on today as I found the WFUV.org website would not load from around half an hour before The Big Broadcast was due to start until at least 15 minutes after.

A Google search gave me this site where WFUV is also streamed live: http://tunein.com/tuner/?StationId=28907&. Panic over smile.gif

This post has been edited by Terry: Sep 19 2011, 03:55 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dismuke
post Dec 19 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Terry @ Sep 18 2011, 09:54 PM) *
There was panic earlier on today as I found the WFUV.org website would not load from around half an hour before The Big Broadcast was due to start until at least 15 minutes after.

A Google search gave me this site where WFUV is also streamed live: http://tunein.com/tuner/?StationId=28907&. Panic over smile.gif

Tunein.com is a very useful site as a lot of Internet stations can be accessed from it - including Radio Dismuke. To find it, just go to www.TuneIn.com and do a word search for "Dismuke." Ignore the second listing as that is a pre-recorded weekly rotation of music files from the station that airs on YesterdayUSA - and that second listing does not link up to any actual programing (though you can access YesterdayUSA itself though TuneIn). But you can tune into the station through the first listing that comes up. My agreements with and royalty coverage through LoudCity and Live365 require the Radio Dismuke website to direct listeners to the station's page on their respective websites as the officially published method of accessing the station. But the station does appear in and can be accessed from a number of Internet station directories - and TuneIn is one of the better ones. Once in a great while, the LoudCity, Live365 and RadioDismuke.com websites go down. So when that happens, TuneIn is a great backup.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 05:29 AM