IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Needed: Crank for Columbia 600 vivatonal phonograph., The one thing I can't find after the move : (
Mark Atnip
post Oct 1 2010, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1168

Greetings

If there is another (or a better) place to put this request, please let me know. In the meantime, I am searching for the crank off of one of these machines. It has disappeared following our recent move. Everything else seems to have turned up. If someone has a semi-destroyed specimen of the whole (or most of the) machine, and doesn't want to part with just the crank, I might be interested in that, as I could use other parts in addition to the crank down the road.

Again, if anyone can point to a place where I might locate one (other than here) let me know. I appreciate your time.

Mark
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
victrolajazz
post Oct 6 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 381

QUOTE (Mark Atnip @ Oct 1 2010, 05:49 PM) *
Again, if anyone can point to a place where I might locate one (other than here) let me know. I appreciate your time.

Mark

I would look on eBay. I thought I was going to need a crank for a Victrola I bought recently (turned out I didn't) and found several different styles on eBay under Victrola Crank. Just put in Columbia phonograph crank and I'll bet you'll find a selection. Good luck!

Eddie the Collector
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2021 - 06:30 PM