Reply to this topicStart new topic
> July 16 Live Broadcast Scheduled
dismuke
post Jul 11 2005, 04:25 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This Saturday, July 16, Radio Dismuke will go LIVE for a special broadcast. I will be hosting the broadcast live from the Radio Dismuke studio here in Fort Worth, Texas. The broadcast will preview some of the new selections which will soon be added to the Radio Dismuke playlist rotation. I will also turn on my 78 rpm turntable and share some of my recent 78 rpm acquisitions. The broadcast will depart somewhat from the station's normal 1920s and 1930s only format to include ragtime recordings from the 1910s as well as big band and swing recordings from the late 1930s and early 1940s. I will also feature a few recordings by some of the contemporary bands which play 1920s and 1930s music in an authentic style.

The broadcast will start at 7:00 PM Central Time in the United States. For International listeners, that's 12:00 AM Sunday GMT. For USA listeners not in the Central time zone, the start time is 8:00 PM Eastern, 6:00 PM Mountain and 5:00 PM Pacific. The broadcast will last between 4 and 5 hours.

Should any unexpected technical issues cause the broadcast to be delayed or cancelled, information will be posted here on the Message Board.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2021 - 08:09 PM