Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Live Broadcast December 17th, Will Also Have Live Chat Room
dismuke
post Dec 12 2005, 03:25 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Radio Dismuke will go live this upcoming Saturday, December 17 for a special broadcast. In the studio with me will be guest contributor Matt From College Station. Matt has an impressive collection of vintage 1920s and 1930s jazz and dance band records and he will be sharing them with the listening audience as Radio Dismuke pulls out the turntable and spins 78 rpm records live over the Internet. I will also preview new selections which will soon be added to the Radio Dismuke playlist rotation as well as play other fun and interesting recordings. The program will last between 4 and 5 hours.

Also, during the program Radio Dismuke will be hosting a live chat room where listeners will be able to interact and comment on the program with other Radio Dismuke listeners from around the world who are also tuning in.

For United States listeners the broadcast will start at:

8:00 PM Eastern
7:00 PM Central
6:00 PM Mountain
5:00 PM Pacifid

For international listeners, the start time will be 1:00 AM Sunday, Greenwich Mean Time.

I apologize to European listeners for always holding my live broadcasts when it is the middle of the night in your part of the world. Because of my schedule, Saturday evenings are the only time it really makes sense for me to conduct a broadcast. I will be recording this Saturday's broadcast and, if the recorded copy comes out well, I will rebroadcast the program at a later date during a more reasonable hour in Europe - and I will give plenty of advance notice of that date.

Because there is always the potential for Internet connection outages and equipment problems on my end and with Live 365's network, I have started a Live Broadcast Status Blog to which status updates will be posted in the even there are technical issues impacting the stream.

For more information and instructions on how to join the chat room during the live broadcast, visit the Radio Dismuke website at: http://RadioDismuke.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th December 2021 - 11:55 PM