bob
post Aug 22 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

QUOTE(Ian House @ Aug 22 2007, 06:34 AM) *
Gart,

I really LOVE Jack Buchanan's recording of "Sweet So and So". I actually have it on my very limited Live365 playlist.

Hi Ian

You also have Jack Buchanan's "Sweet So and So" on disk two of your "Pennies From Heaven" CD set if you recall. Maybe you can better make out the lyrics from that source .

Bob

--------------------
The Night Owl
Night Owl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roseman
post Aug 22 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 473

This post has been edited by Roseman: Mar 12 2010, 10:48 PM

+Quote Post
Ian House
post Aug 22 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 85

Hey Don,

I hope you don't mind ... but I copied your previous post into the "Sweet So and So" discussion thread as well.

Don't forget, if we have too much difficulty in nailing the lyrics, we can always pass the hat around for donations and ask Gregory to buy the sheet music from eBay :-)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Roseman
post Aug 22 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 473

Great, I wasn't quite sure where to post my submission. This way all bases will be covered. So, do the lyrics make sense?

This post has been edited by Roseman: Aug 22 2007, 08:56 PM

+Quote Post
Ian House
post Aug 22 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 85

QUOTE(Roseman @ Aug 22 2007, 02:45 PM) *
So, do the lyrics make sense?

Um ... well ... maybe I need another Q-Tip ?!!

For some reason, my clogged up ears are still hearing "army of small holders" (I know it doesn't make much sense!)

I hope my neighbors don't mind hearing the same 12 seconds of this song played a ZILLION times at the loudest decibels!??

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aeromarine1
post Feb 24 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 633

QUOTE(bob @ Aug 22 2007, 07:45 PM) *
Hi Ian

You also have Jack Buchanan's "Sweet So and So" on disk two of your "Pennies From Heaven" CD set if you recall. Maybe you can better make out the lyrics from that source .

Bob

Both excellent choices in song... By the way, Bob, you have great taste in avatars! Do you have any other favorites besides the Stearman?

Fair winds!

--------------------
"Aeromarine West Indies Airways"

Introducing the "re-establishment" of one of the world's first international airlines... "Aeromarine West Indies Airways!"

Aeromarine’s goal is to provide a "unique" aviation experience to our customers... the discriminating traveler/weekend adventurer who wishes to book passage to various exotic locals and experience air travel with the level of luxury and customer care that was commonplace back in the "Golden Age" of aviation, the 1920's & 1930's, as well as individuals and their families with an adventurous spirit who are looking for an exciting and memorable experience... To learn more, visit us at: www.Aeromarine-Airways.com

"Aeromarine West Indies Airways... The return of an airline that offers the romance and adventure of a bygone age!"

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th July 2020 - 03:49 AM