Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spring in Carolina
Roseman
post May 31 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 473

What a great spring! Don't know how it's been where you live, but in my backyard here in North Carolina , I couldn't have ask for a better one. Not too hot.. Not too cold... Not too much rain.. Not too little either... Everything seems to be just right. Roses in full bloom and bountiful. Grass is lush and green. Tomatoes growing to beat the band and I'm seeing green ones that I wish would hurry and ripen.

Life is good. And simple things like flowers/plants and music can only enhance it.

Pardon my show and tell, but I feel a need to share these thoughts and here are a couple images from my garden and a little song that fits the sentiment.

Don...

Looking On The Bright Side of Life

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
laughland
post May 31 2013, 01:53 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 271

Not so rosy around here - it's rained a lot lately but there was a brilliant rainbow this evening so here's my choice for today...

Annette Hanshaw - If You Want The Rainbow

BTW, nice pics Don!

--------------------

+Quote Post
limden
post Jun 4 2013, 09:52 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 366

It's been a miserably cold spring here in South-East England, the coldest for fifty years apparently, and often wet and windy too. Despite this everything in the garden is at last growing lustily including the weeds and a promised plague of slugs hasn't shown up yet. Some warmth is forecast in a few days. Roses will be along in a while but I've managed to fit in only one anti-blackspot spray so far.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 01:12 AM