Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jack Jenney on Compact Disc, Web site
James C. Orvis
post May 29 2003, 07:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

I put together a Web site, Jack Jenney on Compact Disc, at http://dubuque-tour.tripod.com/jack_jenney...ompact_Disc.htm if you are interested in finding recordings by perhaps the greatest jazz trombonist of all time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fredrik
post May 29 2003, 01:23 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

Nice list! I think I will be able to add a few more details (including full details on the Challis CD) and will mail you these separately.

Do you have plans of addiing more detailed discographical information (matrix numbers, names of other musicians present etc) later on?

Fredrik

+Quote Post
dismuke
post Jun 2 2003, 01:11 AM
Post #3

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Nice site, James! I also enjoyed looking at the pictures of the old buildings in Dubuque you have up on the main section.

+Quote Post
Jack Jenny
post Jun 6 2003, 06:05 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 18

QUOTE(James C. Orvis @ May 29 2003, 01:25 AM)
I put together a Web site, Jack Jenney on Compact Disc, at http://dubuque-tour.tripod.com/jack_jenney...ompact_Disc.htm if you are interested in finding recordings by perhaps the greatest jazz trombonist of all time.

Very nice site! So help me, I would swear on a stack of bibles...I did not see this thread, I just thought of his name(And misspelled his last name rolleyes.gif ) after deciding Miff Mole, or Red Nichols just wasn't clever enough..oh well, I'll change it if you want!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 04:33 PM