Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Radio Dismuke Playlists
Terry
post Jun 12 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

I suppose this is really a question for Dismuke. Checking back I find that the last Radio Dismuke Playlist I have was dated 1 May 2004. Have there been anymore since then and if so how do I get hold of them ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dismuke
post Jun 12 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Terry @ Jun 11 2009, 07:42 PM) *
I suppose this is really a question for Dismuke. Checking back I find that the last Radio Dismuke Playlist I have was dated 1 May 2004. Have there been anymore since then and if so how do I get hold of them ?

Hi -

Do you mean the listings I used to post of all of the selections that were currently in the station's playlist? If so, then I have not posted any since about that time. The reason is that getting that information formatted was VERY time consuming with the software programs I had available at the time. I now have a program that might make it a bit easier - maybe. But the playlist currently has over 2,400 selections in it as well - so that would be a VERY big list. When I get a chance, I will look into seeing whether it is something I can start up again without too much of an investment of time. Since my time is limited, I would much rather spend it on digitizing 78 rpms to add to the playlist which, of course, is definitely of higher priority.

+Quote Post
Terry
post Jun 12 2009, 05:25 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Thank you Dismuke, yes I did mean the selections that are/were in the stations playlist. Those old lists were useful at times when a song would rattling around ones brain, but couldn't put a name to it smile.gif Then looking down the list would help bring back the memory, even the 2004 list can still be a help in that regard.

+Quote Post
Guest_internet-music_*
post Sep 13 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #4

Guests

I am a music lover who enjoys tuning into online radio in my spare time. I like radio dismuke

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 08:31 AM