Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I really need some help here!
Guest_Leon_*
post May 11 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #1

Guests

I have a Palm Centro that uses pTunes as it"s player. I was one of the people affected by the ip address that was terminated on Feb 14th, 2010. I have tried everything to get another ip address so I can listen to this station. I was jonesing so bad I borrowed my girlfriends laptop to listen, but i really need to listen to it on my phone so I can listen at work. I work outdoors and no computer is available. If anyone can help with this, I you would be doing me a GREAT service.

Aloha,
Leon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dismuke
post May 12 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Leon @ May 11 2010, 04:11 PM) *
I have a Palm Centro that uses pTunes as it"s player. I was one of the people affected by the ip address that was terminated on Feb 14th, 2010. I have tried everything to get another ip address so I can listen to this station. I was jonesing so bad I borrowed my girlfriends laptop to listen, but i really need to listen to it on my phone so I can listen at work. I work outdoors and no computer is available. If anyone can help with this, I you would be doing me a GREAT service.

Aloha,
Leon

Leon - I just sent an email to the address you used to register for the board with this information.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 08:22 PM